Contributing guest posts to Nanoglobals is a great way to build your reputation in the tech industry, and reach our audience of business owners, freelancers, and professionals interested in topics like offshore development, HR compliance, and remote work.
Topics we accept
We accept guest posts on remote work and international tech trends, including the following topics:
- Remote work and remote company trends
- Staffing solutions: how to find and hire great talent
- International HR and compliance (PEOs, payments, etc)
- Offshore development services (best labor markets, how to outsource, etc)
- International startup scenes: what places should founders consider for incorporation or market expansion?
We also publish some content about startup and tech visas, including our startup visa index.
You can check our extensive content library on HR and staffing for an idea of the type of content we publish.
Some of our most popular posts, as an example of our quality standard:
- Best places to incorporate a SaaS business
- How to outsource in the Phillipines
- Second passport pathways in the EU
Some example guest posts we’ve already published:
Does Nanoglobals have advertising or paid media options?
We do not have an advertising program at this time. However, if you’re interested in increasing exposure for your brand and want to reach an audience interested in remote work, contact us and let us know what you have in mind. We are open to discussing advertising options like sponsored posts and sponsorship of pages, but we do not yet have a rate sheet for this.
How to contact us
Please contact us using the form below — we’ll be in touch within a week if there is a match and we want to work with you. I read every email personally.
Nanoglobals was started by Patrick Ward, a recognized expert on distributed company structures, remote hiring, and tech visas. He's lectured at USC, taught workshops for General Assembly, and been featured in a variety of publications from Forbes to Business Insider.
Nanoglobals publishes guides and resources for remote teams, HR practitioners and tech company management.